Work for Craft Corp
Now Hiring Entry-Level Roofing & Siding Technicians!
We’re a roofing company specializing in the installation of architectural sheet metal roofing systems, custom roofing systems, including copper and zinc. We have projects around the Denver metro area and beyond. We’re seeking Full Time, Entry-Level Roofing and Siding Technicians to join our team!
Our company is family owned with strong Colorado roots. We’re a tight-knit group of individuals who work hard to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and always deliver high quality results.
Minimum Applicant Requirements:
- Must be available to work overtime, some weekends, and able to travel out of town if needed
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license and own reliable transportation
- Must have knowledge of basic construction tools
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions, at high levels, and perform heavy lifting
- Must have good customer services skills
- Must have excellent work ethics, be reliable and self-motivated
Preferred, but not required applicant requirements:
- Reliable transportation and able to haul ladders and material (truck, ladder rack)
- Experience with sheet metal and membrane roofing
- Knowledge of ANSI Fall Protection and OSHA safety protocols
- Experience with residential, commercial and government projects
Pay is $10.00 – $15.00 per hour, based on experience, with potential to advance within the company.
Please email your resume with pay expectations and contact information to email@example.com.